Friday, October 19, 2007

Happy Oktoberfest from Tamarindo!

I wish I could say that I was extremely cocktailed while I am writing this, but alas, I ate a whole bunch of German Food at La Colina's annual Costa Rica Oktoberfest, now I know why they can drink so much...so I am tired and still I can't get the chicken dance out of my head, baaa da da da da da da. Ok, seriously, David Cooperfield made every shred of evidence vanish. Bill O'Reilly is so the 21st century's answer to Rush, I listened to him too. It's kinda scary that history repeats itself, the best thing that we, as individuals, can learn is not to repeat stupid mistakes, but whether micro or macro we follow patterns, we just can't help ourselves. Anyway, Happy Oktoberfest, (trust me, I know, we here in Costa Rica are about 2 weeks late, but that's ok, no hurry no worry in paradise.

No comments: