Saturday, October 13, 2007

Wine Name Nap-ing

I hate the thought of a blog...I much prefer my grilled cheese. Anyway, forced to do this (cause others say I will like it, and it's better than Paxil) here I am. I am in Costa Rica, the very last destination for the socially inept (but willing to accept it otherwise they would be in Green Land) SO I am here, yep...

Ahem...the Euorpean Union is having drama over "name naping" for their best wine (blaming it on China) and they are trying to protect the NAPA Calinfornia wines...how funny, if you were here with me in Costa Rica, you would realize that US citizens can't do anything right, let alone make wine. Oh darn it, I promised myself I would not be negative...

Ok, my horoscope said today, smile and keep on dancing, thanks tarot.com. That was my thought of the day. I made the oddest couple dance...

No comments: